Saturday 2 February 2013

little contraceptive

Not sure if I am proud of this one or not, but it was quite funny at the time and it is a good little addition to the blog, a quickie if you like.

When my son was very little around 1 year of age and I like most males that are new parents was finding the going a little tough, my sex life taking a major dive from pre-fatherhood times.  This one day, I think my son was down for a nap and my wife had granted me permission for (what Flight of the Concords) would say, business time.  However before we got anywhere the little ray of sunshine, was stirring.  I was saying "just leave for a him bit, he might be okay and settle himself". My wife being a new mum and this being the first born, would have none of that.  "We can't, there could be something wrong, he might have wind".

I in my frustration, just gave up and caved in without entering into any debate and just went and got him from his cot, brought him back into our bed, passed him to my wife lying in the bed and said very sarcastically.  "Here is your little contraceptive".  To which she was shocked and amused at the same time, she laughed and said "Oh, you can't call him that, that's mean".  "I can't believe you said that".  "It's true" I said.  "He's the best little contraception going around".

No comments:

Post a Comment